Rainy Morning..One moment

One fine day as usual nice morning with pretty sunshine,I was doing my work daily routine work.
late for college and mom was mad on me ..don't know why?
I have done all my work ..then why she is shouting on me..I walked out without saying a word.
Walking as fast I can to catch a bus..bus stop not so near but nor so far it will take fifteen min..to
reach. Anyway I was walking as fast I can.
Suddenly weather changed, sky filled with clouds dark and black, seems it will rain.
Bus stop was nearly close,but it was too late rain started already, I ran for she shelter to bus stop.
I was partially wet and trying not to fully soaked. Standing and waiting for bus and bus ....is
not coming...it's was long wait...and raining heavily...One fine morning now become a Rainy Morning..

I was waiting for bus and there is no sign of bus, suddenly
a car stop in front of me.Greenish blue in color.
And window slide down ..see who? Nilesh!!
he was peeping out from window..he smiled and say..
Hey!come in, it's raining heavily and bus won't come, It is stuck in jam, so Come!
I  hesitate but there is no choice, So get inside in car. I was pretty shy and he is smiling at me and watching .
He was friend of mine and boyfriend of  ! Friend or Boy Friend...I am confused about that.
About Nilesh he was smart and geek and very much attractive ...I was also fond of him.I have a crush on him.
whenever I met him or see him I become nervous.So now I am nervous, and uncomfortable.
He was driving..... in back song was playing..
"Enrique Iglesias...Finally I found you"
I loved this song ....I Found you  alone In car... Nilesh...(what I am thinking). Stop Esha!
Car was running.. Rain was falling down that it won't stop today..there is no sign of its end. Because of weather or Nilesh.....My adrenaline was high and making me senseless.only thinking about him, to kiss him..

Nilesh told me to sit normally and he switch on blower to dry my wet cloth. while switching one
the blower his hand touched me ..that touch shivers me..I don't know how to react..and I jumped from my seat and he noticed me blushing and smile..his smile OMG!
I think he understand ..What I am feeling, what I am thinking
    about him?
Time was passing slowly or normally .My thought was moving very fast. It want to think everything what I feeling now ?
"Suddenly Nilesh touched my face...I opened my eyes look at him he was caressing my face from his hand,and eyes! He slightly bent to my side.My blood was racing in high speed ,heart was pounding. His lips is moving towards my lips....
      Is he going to kiss me? I asked  to myself.
And Suddenly I felt jerk and came out from my thought.I was dreaming or a weak moment was gone,
Moving car was stopped I open my eyes Nilesh was removing his seat-belt  ,I saw outside from window ..we reached college ..Rain was stopped..He was getting down from car.
Deepika was standing there at the gate of college...Nilesh say  "HI" to her..
They saw each other  and hugged each other...
and I was standing watching them. I wanted to smile but I was lost, and I am feeling pain inside in my heart,a warm liquid rushing on my cheeks.I wanted to slap myself ...Why I was weak for a moment? Why?
Fighting with me, Smiling to them, Slowly find pushing myself ,Trying not to breakdown and standing alone 
in my own. Sky was clear like before, birds are flying and I am waiting for day somehow to an END.!!

In my own

Comments