In Depth Of Night

In darkness of night,
In depth of my thoughts,
Silently you come and occupies my mind,
Sit beside me and our talk begins,
Talks of silence and arguments,
Talk in thoughts become long,
Talk in loneliness become strong,
Sleepy eyes,
Keep away from you,
Eyes are fighting to be with you,
Silence spread deep inside,
I said bye to you,
Waiting for bye kiss,
In darkness of night..
It was dream,
Far from reality,
I am a creator and destroyer,
In thoughts you are mine,
I miss your each silence,
I miss you from heart,
In shines of moon and stars,
In darkness of night,
Entire night I cry for you,
Entire night I am with you,
You wipe my tears,
I lay on your shoulders without fear,
Every moment has your presence,
Every night has your warmness,
In darkness of night,
In depth of my thoughts!!



Comments