Rain of THOUGHTS..


It’s raining outside,
Sitting alone talking with myself,
Talks are in continuous mode,
And thoughts growing more,
They are changing in every moment,
Not going to end,
Reciting my lose or gain,
What I worth it, what I'had done,
Or my hopes will work again,
They rehashing in my mind.

Mind is flooded with my thoughts,
Memories whom I lost,
Tears fall  for worthless life,
like a an unsolved riddle,
Searching a wrong direction,
lost in life-maze,
Collecting all strength,
which may fall in this Rain,
And me too, don’t know when
It’s raining outside, I am dying inside.

                               rain showers my spirit and waters my souls
                                                                  

Comments

rubina1427 said…
Indeed it is very nice to read this poem, which shows the turmoil of the mind when lonely, how it faces the wrath of impediments of thoughts changing from a drizzle to a shower and to a thunder shower in one's life....Rubina
Som said…
hey friend, its a very well written poem,
but I want to say that nobody's life is worthless, it becomes worthless when one stops thinking and stops working..while the same one is living in the world...
Kavita(kavya) said…
It was poem of my thoughts which I think daily in night..and think really i achieved....Thanks for your appreciation.