HIS TOUCH ....Untouched


Touch of him is
Unforgettable,
Without touching me he touch my soul,
He kissed my lips from his voice,
When he murmured my name,
I feel him in my vain,
I feeled his hand touching me,
When he whisper in my ears
And said,
Come dear in my world,
A world of dreams where only he lives,
Waiting for his Love,
He holds my hand to take me to his neverland,
To his fantasy land, waiting for his dream,
And he become my fantasy,
Waiting for him…….. In my world..
He touches my soul with his pain,
Which I feel in his every word,
And he pull me inside along his pain,
Knowing that I won’t exists in his life,
I sure he is still here in my Heart,
And
He touched my soul,
Deep inside only  by calling my name....


  

Comments

Unknown said…
That 1 is such a Osm poem..!!!
I loved it very much..!!