Sadness in my HEART...



I am sad ,
Feel Nothing ,
I am not alone, but all lone from core,
My search begins with you, and ends with you,
Can’t find you anywhere,
Don’t know why, where you have lost,
Where are you, where should I find you?
In my heart or somewhere,
Your poems draw closer to you,
I don’t want to think of  you,
But yours memories going stronger and louder,
If I remove it hurt and if I keep them its pain,
And cried for you, want to forget you,
Or keep searching for you,
I know it won’t stop,
And your presence become my hope,
What to do,
Forget you or wait for you,
To be with you in next life,
I am so sad, sad from inside,
And feel you in every moment of my life.




Comments

Alcina said…
Is it your real life feel girl?
This is a strong urge and deep pain..
Kavita(kavya) said…
Something like that